Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pulse of a brand new Year

Perhaps it's the pagan in me, but I believe the new year begins the day following winter solstice. The day following Longest Night. But for most individuals, the New Year begins as outlined by the Julian calendar.

And so, in accordance with this contemporary calendar, my New Year started with dreams. Dreams fueled by post-orgasmic endorphins. Endorphins from one particular on the strongest orgasms I’ve ever had. I was on edge for well-over half an hour, and when I climaxed, it was like an earthquake hit me-rolled via me in successive waves of orgasmic aftershocks. It lasted for a extended long time, and when I was accomplished, he urged me on once again to a single far more. He knows I adore the torment of wanting to reach a different climax on the heels of such an intensely satisfying cum. And when I was carried out, I fell promptly asleep. I know he spoke to me, but I don't bear in mind the words, just the sound of his voice… and then sleep. And dreams.

I dreamed of all sorts of issues.

1 dream was that I was travelling overseas and was hit more than the head, and when I came to myself I was walking with my bags rolling behind me, and they seemed to be as well light. When I opened them they have been empty, and I was panicked due to the fact my ID had been in my baggage. There was no strategy to prove who I was. It seemed really significant to become capable to prove who I was. You will feel a real wet pussy with lubricant joining when you twitch the fleshlite.

I dreamed of 1 buddy as a swashbuckler. He strode as much as me in his kilt, having a bottle of cognac in 1 hand and his hand on the hilt of his sabre. He pulled me to him to get a kiss. I opened my mouth to him and time stopped. We fell into a dreamy place where kissing is the most intimate, sensual exporation of one more particular person.

I dreamed of another pal, that we have been snuggled on his couch, and his belgian shepherd licked my bare thigh, creating me squirm against him, and he hugged me and his fingers found my nipple… and then I slid into a different dream.

I dreamed about planting bulbs - that no sooner did I cover the bulbs with soil than they sprouted and started flowering. There was something frightening about it, regarding the accelerated growth, and I began putting the bulbs within the ground as rapidly as I could, to have them out of my hands. I was frantic, and when I realized it, I stopped, and sat back on my heels, and breathed, and in that moment I realized that I didn't have to plant all of the bulbs in my hands, that I didn't need to have to fear the sudden blossoming from the bulbs that I’d touched.

I dreamed of but another buddy and lover standing ahead of me, so tall, so fucking tall, reminding me that he's a patient man, but not a saint. He appeared again, later on, tugging on nipple-clamps whilst his fingers worked inside me, even as I flogged someone else’s wife, my pretty small pony. The dream-memory with the pink stripes on her ass plus the horse-tail dildo sticking out of it tends to make me wet, even as I type this.

I had numerous other dreams, most of them just little flashes in my head now. I slept until practically noon, awakening groggy from final night’s cognac to an oddly quiet planet. There was a soft light coming through the bedroom window, soft and diffuse, and when I got up, I knew why… the sky was bright and white with thick mist, as well as a light rain fell. I moved for the kitchen to brew coffee and although I waited, stood in the window and watched the rain fall around the bamboo leaves. Beyond the bamboo the golf course glistened, glowed together with the green of new grass.

I settled in to the armchair using a lap rug and my lap top computer system and began my New Years conversations with mates and loved ones, nonetheless fuzzy from my rest and dreams. I resolved to complete nothing today, especially no chores, and to perform minimal cooking. I am a human being, not a human doing, and it seems like I’m often ‘doing’ a thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha Premium Blogger Themes